Saturday, March 14, 2015

And so it begins...

My first blog in forever!!!! Eek! So excited to begin a new adventure in blogging.

I am a 34 year old who loves Jesus, my family, my friends, my job, and my cat :). Life is an adventure, and it’s fun when you have people to share it with! My favorite Bible verse is Nehemiah 8:10 “…for the joy of the Lord is my Strength.” I have loved that verse since I was a little girl, but in the last few years I’ve learned that it’s not just joy that makes you strong, it’s the joy we get from knowing, really knowing, who we are in Jesus.

I wanted a place where I can share things that I’ve found to be interesting, helpful, strange, fun, or all of that combined.   I am married to a nurse with a HUGE passion for fishing.  I also have two daughters, ages 14 and 10, and I am a 5th grade teacher at an amazing school in Tennessee. My blogs will be filled with things that are happening with my family and friends and things I’ve learned or am currently learning about life as a Christian wife, parent, and teacher.

Thanks for reading!! I hope to learn all the ins and outs of blogger and post another blog soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment